You can remove the carob flour and egg white from the recipe and make the recipe suitable for 6+ months. In this case, you should prepare the dough by replacing the carob flour with the same amount of other flour of your choice and using only the yolk of the egg.
- Beat the egg and add the yogurt and mix.
- Then add the room temperature butter.
- Then add the semolina, rice and oat flour, cinnamon, carob flour and banana puree, mix with a fork.
- Just don't put in wheat flour. Just in case, we leave it for last. Although I give the measure, the concept of flour as far as possible is always more accurate.
- The measure of flour is 2 tea cups for these ingredients. My advice to you is to add 1 tea glass of flour to the dough in advance, be careful while putting the 2nd glass.
- Just before adding the flour and kneading, the lemon carbonate mixture is added.
- Remember that the dough should have the consistency of an earlobe. Put the baking paper on the tray.
- In the meantime, set the oven to 170-175 degrees, let it heat up on the one hand.
- Take a walnut-sized piece of dough in your hand, flatten it and give it a baby biscuit look with a fork. Or roll out the dough to a thickness of half a cm and shape it with a cookie cutter.
- Then place on a baking paper tray.
- Let the dough that has been shaped and lined up on the tray rest for 20 minutes.
- Put the biscuits in the preheated oven and the baking time should never exceed 15 minutes.
Other Recipes with Bananas
Click for the recipe for Banana and Whole Grain Baby Biscuits .
Click for Homemade Healthy Banana Pudding recipe .
Click here for the Banana Barley Custard recipe .
Click for the recipe for Baby Oatmeal Baby Biscuit with Banana .
Click here for the Banana Mama recipe .
Click here for the Banana Smoothie recipe .