- Payment Options
- Comments (11)
Natural Wheat Germ (8+ Months) - 100 G
It is the essence of wheat, my germ. It is the region where the grain sprouts, so it contains all the nutritional values of wheat. It is the most valuable part of wheat and only 1 kilo of wheat germ is produced from one ton of wheat. Wheat germ is a valuable substance, which contains many of the nutrients necessary for the body in high amounts.
It contains high amounts of vitamins A, E and B1, lecithin, essential fatty acids and proteins, and minerals such as zinc, manganese and chromium.
Let's look at the benefits of my germ. What is the effect of the components in the content of my germ on the development of children?
Vitamin E is a very powerful antioxidant. It strengthens the immune system of children and protects against diseases.
- Vitamins B1 and B2 contribute to the intestinal and dental development of children. Its deficiency causes weakness in the eyes, digestive disorder, constipation, disorder in physical coordination, decreased appetite.
- Folic acid plays a role in the mental development of children.
Zinc is important in the development and functions of the central nervous system. In its deficiency, problems such as limitation of learning ability, growth and development problems, and loss of appetite occur in children.
- Wheat germ can be included in the food of babies from the 8th month. It should only be consumed cooked before 1 year of age. It can also be consumed raw after 1 year of age.
- You can add it to soups, vegetable and fruit purees, custards, cakes, pancakes, omelets, and make meals even richer.
Due to the nature of the germ, it deteriorates quickly and becomes bitter in a hot and humid environment, and we deliver it to you in maximum freshness in vacuum packaging.
The expiry date is on the package. It is recommended to be consumed within 3 months.
* Contains natural sugar, no added sugar.
ENERGY AND NUTRIENTS FOR 100 GRAMS Energy (kcal/kJ) 350/1464 Fat (g) 8 Saturated fat (g) 1 Carbs (g) 53 Sugar (g) 12 Fiber (g) 18 Protein (g) 25 Salt (g)** <0,1