- 1 medium ripe pear
- 2 teaspoons whole rye flour
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 1 day dried
- 2 scoops of dry follow-on milk (Those who do not use can skip this item)
- Whole rye flour and water are taken into our tiny pot and cooked. Stir while cooking so that there are no lumps.
- Peel the pear and mash through a glass grater. If it is a hard pear, pass it through a regular grater.
- When the cooked pudding is warm, add the follow-up milk in its dry form and mix. Those who do not use follow-up milk can skip this item.
- Then add the pear puree to the mixture and mix.
- Finally, add the sundried puree. (I grated the dried sunflower I kept in the freezer, you can do it like this, or you can boil the sunflower and mash it with a fork.)
Note : When using milk allergic formula milk instead of formula milk, the recipe becomes milk allergic.
Click here to take a look at the Peach Yogurt recipe suitable for babies 6+ months .