Note: Since the aromas of parsley and onion are quite dominant, it smells of the egg. Try it for babies who don't like eggs.
- 2 village eggs
- Quarter of onion
- 2 finely sliced sweet chili peppers
- 7-8 leaves minced parsley
- 1 pinch himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Eggs are thoroughly beaten in a separate bowl with the addition of salt.
- Add the grated onion, chopped pepper and parsley to the scrambled eggs.
- Olive oil is heated in a non-stick pan and the mixture is poured, do not touch it until the bottom is cooked.
- When the six is cooked, carefully turn the other side with a spatula.
- When it is cooked and warm, it is fed to the lambs with pleasure.
Have you seen the recipe for Parsley Milk Soup, which you can feed your children with parsley ?