If you say, "There is calcium in milk, there is iron in spinach. Iron absorption is low in this soup," read my article " About Spinach " with care.
- 8-9 spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon of bulgur
- 1 tablespoon of wheat germ
- 2 glasses of water
- 60 cc formula milk/breast milk/cow's milk
- After the spinach has been washed cleanly many times, it is chopped. In a small pot.
- It is cooked by adding bulgur and 2 glasses of water on it.
- Near-cooking germ is added.
- It is blended after cooking.
- When the soup is warm, add milk. Formula milk is already prepared warm, if you are going to use cow's milk, warm it and add it. If you are going to add breast milk, bring your baby's beverage to temperature as usual or express it fresh and add it as such.
- Enjoy your warm baby.