Homemade Labneh Recipe 1
- 1 liter milk
- 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese (at room temperature)
- Soak the cottage cheese for a day in a closed container filled with water for up to 1 day and desalinate it.
- Boil 1 liter of milk if it is raw. After it starts to boil, it will be enough to boil it for 2-3 minutes. If you are using pasteurized milk, heat the milk.
- Wait until the milk is warm enough for our little finger to withstand the heat for 10 seconds.
- Mash the room temperature yeast with a fork and mix it with a few tablespoons of the warm milk.
- Add this mixture to milk and mix.
- In this way, you can leave the milk to ferment in the pot where it boils, and you can ferment the milk yeast mixture by taking it into a glass jar or dividing it into jars.
- After adding yeast, close the lid of our pot or jar, wrap it in kitchen covers, put it in a warm place and leave it to ferment for 4-5 hours without moving it.
- For those who want to leaven in the oven, leave the lids of the pot or jar open. Turn the oven on and off for 3-4 minutes at 40-50 C beforehand. Place the fermented milk with the lids open in the warm oven and leave to ferment for 7-8 hours.
- Leave this yoghurt-like product to drain for 3-4 hours with the help of a fine strainer or cheesecloth.
- After resting in the refrigerator for 1 day, the labneh is ready for consumption. You can consume it within 5-6 days.
- Note : You can use 1 tablespoon of labne cheese for the next labneh.
Homemade Labneh Recipe 2 (Like Labneh Cheese Recipe)
- 3 Tablespoons of Homemade Curd Cheese
- 1.5 - 2 teaspoons of unsalted butter
- Homogenize the two materials by passing them through the rondo. Your practical labneh is ready.
- You can keep it in the refrigerator in closed glass containers for 4-5 days.
You can find the blog post about the harms of ready-made baby biscuits and why they should not be consumed here .