Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day for babies. You can also feed the date-palm baby breakfast to your babies who are 8+ months and older.
- 1 persimmon
- 1 sun dried apricot (black dried apricot)
- quarter banana
- 2 teaspoons of labneh cheese ( You can make your own labneh at home with my homemade labneh recipe.)
- 3 Cook Mother Baby Biscuits
- Linden or a baby tea that your baby likes to thicken, or formula milk or warm water if using
- Dates and dried dates are pre-boiled and crushed with a fork.
- Banana is mashed with a fork.
- The Chef Anne Bebe Biscuit is crushed with the liquid you will thicken with a fork and all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Bon appetit to the lambs.
If you are just transitioning to supplementary food, what is the 3-day rule for transitioning to additional food, and how is it applied? You can check out my blog post.