I made this biscuit in Zahide Yetiş's program and it was very popular. This homemade biscuit is fluffy and the oat bran gives the biscuit a mouth-watering texture. Cinnamon is one of the spices that babies can meet for the first time… In this image, you can see the material preparation I made just before the biscuit making. Definitely try it.
- 3 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of oat bran
- 1 teaspoon of oatmeal
- 2 spoonful butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of homemade yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix the solid ingredients in a bowl, the liquid ingredients in a bowl, and add the liquid ingredients to the bowl with the solid ingredients.
- Knead the dough well. The dough should be the consistency of an earlobe but a little sticky. Give the dough the shape you want.
- If you have no idea about shaping, let me tell you the most practical and beautiful method. Divide the dough into two parts and put it on the counter. Give the dough a long thin form by making a rolling motion with your hand.
- Then press it into the cylindrical dough. Let it be half a centimeter thick. Then cut the dough into flat strips with a dough cutter or knife. Give a baby biscuit look.
- Take the dough you have shaped on a baking paper-lined tray and if you have made it look like baby biscuits as I explained, you can shape it by pressing it with a fork at this stage.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Click here for my other recipe, Banana and Whole Grain Baby Biscuit .
Click here to buy Chef Mom Baby Biscuit .
Click here to buy Carob Baby Biscuit .