Let's prepare homemade, low-sugar, whole wheat flour cakes instead of packaged snacks when you are hungry when you are hungry while playing in the park, at snacks meals, Chef Moms! I put very little sugar, so I noted that over 18 months , if your baby eats without sugar (Mine is not bleeding anymore), of course, do not add sugar. But whether we want it or not, as babies grow up and become a part of the social circle, unfortunately, they meet sugary things. That's why I think we should prepare junk food with our own hands.
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tea glass of daily milk (I use glass bottles)
- Half a teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 handful of freshly cracked hazelnuts
- 1 handful of crushed apricot kernels
- 1 packet of baking soda or 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Whole wheat flour as much as possible (I used about 1.5 tea cups.)
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of carob flour
- Egg whites are separated from the yolks and whipped until creamy.
- Then add sugar and beat for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add milk, oil and egg yolks and whisk again.
- Finally, dried nuts, flour, baking powder, cocoa and carob flour are added and mixed with a spatula as soon as they are whipped.
- A suitable sized pyrex is selected and oiled and the cake batter mixture is poured into my pyrex.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.