- 1 teaspoon oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baby semolina
- 2 Chef Mother's Milk Allergic Baby Biscuits
- If the baby consumes 1 scoop of powdered allergenic formula milk
- Half a soft peach or a different seasonal fruit
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of mulberry molasses
- Cook oats and baby semolina in 2 tea glasses of water and make pudding.
-Mash the baby biscuits with a fork on a plate and turn them into powder, without adding them to any mixture.
- Make puree by mashing the peach with a fork.
-Mix all ingredients. Add the powdered food as powder.
-Add warm boiled water to the mixture if necessary to adjust the consistency.
Bon appetit to our little ones.
If your baby's tongue is rough, you can apply the blender process before serving. Even if you are going to use a blender, don't worry, it will definitely get used to lumpy food over time. The situation can be compensated by trying rough food in the 9-10 month period when babies' jaw muscles are more developed and they are more accustomed to solid food, rather than when babies are new to solid food.
Breakfast is a meal that starts from 8 months and above. However, some of our babies may have to switch to solid food early. I specified the recipe as 6 months because the content is suitable.