Parsley is a storehouse of vitamins A and C , supports the immune system, has serious effects on preventing and treating urinary and respiratory tract infections. This is a great way to feed the kids parsley!
- Quarter cup of organic rice
- 2 glasses of water (for boiling the rice)
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 glass of water + 3 glasses of milk
- Half a bunch of chopped parsley
- Boil the rice with 2 glasses of water until it is fully cooked.
- Let's melt the butter close to cooking rice in a separate pot.
- Let's fry the flour in butter for 1 minute, but let's keep this process short because the beneficial components in the oil can be partially destroyed during roasting.
- After roasting the flour, add 1 glass of water and mix it quickly. In the meantime, I recommend using the whisk.
- With the addition of water, you will get the consistency of jelly. Then put the milk and cooked rice in a saucepan with its water, cook for 30-35 minutes on very low heat.
- Finally, add the chopped parsley and salt and cook for another 5 minutes.
For other 12+ month recipes, you can visit ascianne.com/12-ay-recipes page.