Chef Mom Baby Biscuit is suitable for babies over 6 months old. You can start the Chef Mom Baby Biscuit immediately after your doctor has ruled out gluten and dairy allergies, when you switch to complementary foods.
Although it seems like the safest method to try the ingredients one by one with the rule of three days, our experts state that this is not necessary for babies who are not allergic. If there is no known allergy, the allergies you should rule out are gluten and dairy allergies. You can try gluten-free baby semolina or whole-wheat flour (it can be a fruit custard prepared with whole-wheat flour), and you can try dairy-allergic yogurt with yogurt. If you are not allergic to these two, you can start the Chef Anne Bebe biscuit. But follow the three-day rule. So three days after starting, don't give any new food. Then, if there is no allergic reaction in the skin, stomach and intestines (such as skin rash / eczema, excessive gas, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation), continue with the baby biscuits. Do not give any new food other than Cook Mom Baby Biscuit for three days.
If there is an allergic reaction, then it is necessary to try and observe the content separately, with the rule of three days, and to find the allergenic food.
How can I feed the Chef Mom Baby Biscuit to my baby who will eat it for the first time?
Without wetting the Chef Anne Bebe Biscuit, take it on a plate and crush it with a fork to completely turn it into powder. Then follow one of these ways.
1) If it was previously included in his diet with the three-day rule, add it to his yogurt.
2) Brew teas suitable for your baby, such as linden and fennel, and soak them with them.
3) Add the expressed, drinkable breast milk and feed it with a spoon.
4) Add lukewarm water and eat it with a spoon.
5) Add drinkable formula milk and eat it with a spoon.
4) Add it to a fruit puree that was previously included in his diet with the three-day rule.