Your baby over the age of 1 can now eat sweets occasionally. But provided that it is homemade and flavored with natural sweeteners…
A very good recipe to introduce your baby to dessert, dear Chef Moms!
NOTE: Do not put the honey in the cooking pot and cook it, when the honey is exposed to high temperature, harmful substances are released.
- 1 banana
- 1 glass of milk (I used organic cow's milk.)
- 3 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- 3-4 chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of good quality honey
- The banana is sliced randomly and the mixture is smoothed by passing the banana slices through milk and flour.
- The mixture is then mixed and cooked in a small saucepan until it thickens.
- The cooked pudding is placed on a plate and left to cool.
- When it is warm, it is fed to babies with the addition of honey and crushed walnuts.
You can find other 12+ month recipes at ascianne.com/12-ay-recipes .