You can find milk burger recipe everywhere on the internet. I guess when you put starch in your pudding and sugar in your pancake, you get a very nice one-to-one flavor. But the important thing is not to catch this taste exactly, but to prepare it with the healthiest ingredients possible for little gourmets. Of course, I prepared it with the best content possible, without using harmful and prohibited items. A recipe that the little ones who don't know about sugar will love to eat is waiting for you.
INGREDIENTS (For Pancakes)
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass of daily milk
- 1.5 cups of whole wheat flour (add with control)
- I used 1 vanilla stick. (May not be available or have a vanilla of your choice at home)
- Baking soda with the tip of a teaspoon (Too much will be bitter)
INGREDIENTS (For Inside)
- 3 tablespoons of labneh (let's not take the juicy parts)
- 2 tablespoons of good quality honey
- Take the egg in a mixing bowl and whisk. Then milk is added. The beating continues.
- Then add flour, baking soda and real vanilla powder (the vanilla stick is cut vertically and scraped out with the tip of a knife) and mixed. Those who don't have vanilla sticks can use a regular vanilla (although I don't highly recommend it).
- A ladle is placed on the heated and non-stick pan, and the process continues until the pan is full.
- When the pancakes are cooked, let's spread the labneh and honey mixture between the two pancakes. Do not whip at high speed, like me, otherwise it will get watery. Gently mix the ingredients.
Note : Is there an ingredient in this recipe that you don't follow the 3-day rule for? To rule out the risk of allergy, please try all the content beforehand with the rule of 3 days.