- 3 tablespoons of lentils
- half an onion
- 2 tablespoons of pasta
- Walnut-sized ground beef or lamb
- 1 pinch cumin
- 2 tablespoons of homemade tomato sauce for over 1 year old (Or use 1 teaspoon of homemade tomato paste by diluting it.)
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- The lentils are sorted and soaked overnight. (If you haven't soaked them, wash the lentils and boil them until the water boils. As soon as the water starts to boil, turn off the heat, wait 10 minutes and then strain the water. If you boil it, some vitamins will be lost along with the gas.)
- Onion is cut into small pieces and sautéed with water.
- Lentils that have been soaked or boiled under the above conditions are added.
- Add 1 spoon of tomato sauce (or water with tomato paste) and cook with water that is 2-3 inches above the ingredients.
- In another small saucepan, add ground beef, 1-2 tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce (or water with tomato paste) and thaw over low heat.
- When the ground beef is thawed, 1-2 pinches of cumin are added and cooked.
- The lentils are checked, and the pasta that is close to being cooked is added.
- When the pasta is cooked, minced meat sauce and butter are added to our dish and cooked for 1-2 more minutes.
Note : The joke of adding the ground beef in this way is that the food definitely does not smell of ground meat. Cumin also helps to reduce the gas effect in the food.
For the world's most delicious omelet recipe, you can visit our content ascianne.com/sebzeli-mis-omlet-tarifi-12-months .