The specialty of this soup is that it is ready in 5 minutes. You need to leave the house urgently and it's time for your baby's meal. You have to feed your baby outside. Do not immediately think of spoonfuls of food or meals outside. Prepare this soup and fill it in the small jar as in the photo. Take it with you. Meat and tarhana... Most babies love it and eat it outside without bothering you.
- 2 tablespoons baby tarhana
- 1.5 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Walnut-sized mincemeat
- 1-2 pinches cumin
- 1-2 pinches of tarragon or mint
- 1 tablespoon of homemade tomato sauce for over 1 year old (or you can dilute 1 teaspoon of homemade tomato paste.)
- We put our frozen ground beef in a small pot and thaw it with a very small amount of water over low heat.
- We add tomato sauce (tomato sauce is for over 1 year old and we used it) and cumin to the thawed ground beef.
- We cook the minced meat without burning it. If the water runs out, add a little warm water so that it does not burn.
- While the ground beef is thawing on low heat, we will cook the soup in another small pot. Take the tarhana in the pot and add 1.5 cups of water and start cooking by mixing. The soup needs to be a little solid so that it doesn't spill while you're eating it here and there in the car.
- When the soup starts to boil, butter, tarragon and the cooked mince in the other pot are added and cooked for another 1-2 minutes.
- Finally, pour the soup into the glass and tiny jar and throw it in your