Fish is a food that our babies should start eating after 8 months. Salmon is one of the most useful fish. If you are thinking of a delicious and healthy recipe for your baby, you can try Buttered Salmon on a Bed of Potatoes.
- 70 g fillet salmon (about half a palm)
- quarter onion
- half a potato
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- After the onions are cut into tiny pieces, they are sautéed in a medium-sized steel pan with water.
- Then the potatoes cut into extremely tiny cubes are added. It is cooked for 15 minutes with the addition of 1-2 tea glasses of water. If the water runs out, hot water is added to the pan.
- Finally, the bones and cleanly washed salmon are placed on the onions and potatoes that are about to be cooked. The pan should be slightly watery, if the water runs out, hot water should be added.
- Immediately after putting the salmon, butter is also added to the salmon. One side is expected to be cooked. Meanwhile, the lid of the ceiling should be half closed. On low heat, it takes 5-10 minutes.
- Then carefully turn the other side of the fish. When cooked, it is fed to babies with pleasure.
*It may be of interest to you: I strongly recommend that you follow the 3-day rule when switching to supplementary food. You can find detailed information about the 3-day rule in the content of ascianne.com/ek-gidaya-geciste-3-gun-rule-nedir-how-applied .