If your guests with lots of babies are coming, you can make little gourmets happy by preparing a kind for them.
- 3 bananas
- 3-4 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- olive oil to grease the pan
- 1 banana is well and mashed with a fork. The other two bananas are cut into half an inch thick on the oblique circle.
- Egg, flour, mashed banana, cinnamon and milk are whisked in a separate bowl. A consistency close to cake batter is obtained.
- Sliced bananas are dipped in this dough mixture and cooked on both sides in a low-fat frying pan.
- NOTE: It is an ideal finger food.
Total Processing Time: 25 minutes