Banana Cereal Pudding (6+ months)
Be sure to save the recipe. We label mothers of babies with poor appetite and mothers in the supplementary feeding period.
• Half a banana
• 1 teaspoon of whole wheat flour
• 1 teaspoon of whole oat flour
• 2 tea glasses of water
• 1-2 pinches of cinnamon
1. Oats and wheat flour. It is cooked with water until it becomes a pudding.
2. In a bowl, mash or blend the banana with a fork until it becomes puree.
3. Mix the cooked pudding with banana puree.
4. Finally, it is fed to the lambs with the optional addition of cinnamon.
5. Those who use formula milk can add 1 scoop of follow-on milk in its dry form at the last stage and mix it.
Note: If mothers who will use formula milk prepare the pudding a little more runny at this stage, it will be easier and smoother to mix the powdered formula into the pudding.