A delicious baby cake recipe with egg yolk, yoghurt, yoghurt juice, apple grated, whole wheat flour and cinnamon is with you. Moreover, it is a baby cake that you can make from the time you start the supplementary food process until you grow up!
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3-4 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- Grated 1 medium red apple
- Whisk the egg yolk, yoghurt, yoghurt juice and olive oil in a bowl.
- Then flour, cinnamon, baking soda are added. It is mixed.
- Finally, add apple zest and mix once or twice.
- This size is not a regular cake size. Therefore, choose a small pyrex suitable for the amount of dough. Grease your chosen baking dish with olive oil and lightly flour it so that the cake does not stick.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.