Mothers of babies who only eat vegetables in puree form and cannot eat vegetables with grains!
Don't think that my baby has gotten used to the smoothness, make the vegetables smooth and make the meat lumpy as in this recipe, and remember how badly the soups containing minced meat smell when blended… Don't say babies don't understand, they understand everything better.
- 2 tablespoons of sautéed beef/cubed meat
- 1 stalk of leek
- 1 handful of cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of capia pepper paste
- 1 pinch of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- If you are going to cook the veal yourself, I would say cook it softly in a pressure cooker with a little water. But if you are going to cook only a small amount of meat as I mentioned, you have to boil it for a long time in a mini pot. (about 1-2 hours)
- After your meat is cooked, cook 1 teaspoon of butter and 2 tablespoons of cooked beef sauteed meat with 1 pinch of thyme in a separate pan for a few more minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the leek and cauliflower and cook them in a mini pot with water at the level of the ingredients. (You can vary the vegetables at this stage.)
- Add olive oil and tomato juice (for over 1 year old) that is close to cooking.
- Puree the cooked vegetables with a blender.
- Shred the cooked beef with butter and thyme on it.