Note 1 : This recipe is also suitable for little ones who have passed on finger foods. You can put it in front of your baby under the supervision of an adult and wait for him to eat himself.
Note 2 : In some sources, it is stated that hazelnuts are given to babies over the age of 1, and in some sources over 8 months. So I acted on my instincts and started when I was 9.5 months old. Considering the risk of allergy, I say start giving hazelnuts, ladies.
Note 3 : When milk allergic formula milk is used instead of formula milk, the recipe becomes milk allergic.
- 1 egg yolk
- Half a tea glass of formula milk / follow-on milk (For babies with milk allergy, it can be a follow-on milk that is known to be non-allergenic. I used goat milk-based follow-on milk)
- Half a tea glass of whole wheat flour (You can make your own flour by passing the wheat through the rondo or you can buy it directly by clicking here )
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon heaped yucca bran
- 3 grated hazelnuts
- olive oil to grease the pan
- We take all the ingredients in a bowl. We beat it with the wire until it becomes homogeneous.
- We lightly oil our medium-sized pan and carefully pour the entire mixture into the pan.
- When one side is cooked, carefully turn and cook the other side.
- We shape it with cookie molds.
- When it gets cold, we feed it to our little gourmet.