Mothers, I will now reveal to you all my secret about yogurt soup. I don't know if it's just me, but this soup isn't always good because it has so many tricks.
My yoghurt soup smells of eggs, my yoghurt soup is not smooth, if you say that my yoghurt soup will not be good at all, come to my slope :)
- Put 4 glasses of water in the pot and boil it.
- Put the rice in the boiling water, continue cooking until the rice begins to soften. Do not let the rice soften too much at this stage.
- The tricky stage; FINISH . At this stage, no one usually dilutes the discipline. If the dressing is prepared with only flour, egg yolk and yogurt without diluting, the possibility of lumping increases. Whisk the flour, yogurt, egg yolk and 2 cups of water in a bowl until smooth. If the yogurt should float, strain the dressing mix.
- Rice softened while preparing the seasoning. It's time for the second tip. We definitely do NOT pour the dressing into boiling water . We take 1 ladle of our boiling rice water. Pour slowly into the container with the dressing and mix. You can repeat this process 2-3 times. The purpose of this process is to ensure that the temperature of the water boiling with the seasoning is close to each other.
- We add the seasoning that we have warmed to the pot SLOWLY , and we mix the soup at the same time. If we do it without mixing, the probability of clumps increases.
- After cooking for 15-20 minutes on low and stirring, turn off the heat and add salt. If you add salt while it's cooking, except for the last stage, your soup is more likely to clump together.
- Finally, melt the butter in a pan and add the mint. Do not burn the mint, this stage takes 1 minute. The importance of this stage is that the mint leaves its aroma better to the oil. Add the dried mint with butter to the soup.
You can also try my Wheat Meat Soup recipe.