Black-eyed peas are a great source of potassium. It is a somewhat challenging food for gassy babies, but when we cook it carefully and mix it with semolina, we see less gassing effect.
- 1 tablespoon of dried organic kidney beans
- quarter onion
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon heaped baby semolina
- 2 glasses of water
- First, we will cook the dried kidney beans. Soak the cowpea as much as you need in water the night before so that the dried cowpea does not cause gas. Then pour this water, wash the cowpeas and soak them in water again. Finally, wash and cook the kidney beans.
- Pour the cooking water and leave the boiled black-eyed peas to add to the meal.
- In a separate pot, cut the quarter onion into small pieces and saute it with water.
- Then add the black-eyed peas and 2 glasses of water and cook for a few minutes.
- Then add the butter, cook until it melts.
- Finally, add the semolina and cook for 3-5 minutes until the semolina is cooked.
- Feed it to babies when it's warm, bon appetit to little gourmets.