Coriander goes well with this soup. In fact, spices are very important in terms of adding flavor to the food. Sometimes this issue can be neglected. If you haven't read it, I suggest you read my article on babies and spices .
Note : If olive oil is used instead of butter in this recipe, milk becomes an allergic recipe.
- After the grains are washed well, they are boiled in water until cooked. After it is boiled, it is filtered and taken into a bowl.
- Then the butter is melted in a small saucepan, the flour is turned in oil for 1 minute.
- Immediately after, 1 glass of water is added. Cook until the water boils.
- When the flour-water mixture boils, it should have acquired its consistency. Boiled grains are added to this thick water and boiled for 2-3 more minutes.
- Finally, it is served with the addition of coriander. Bon appetit to the lambs...
Click here for my other recipe for Coriander Yogurt with Walnuts .