These sizes I gave are suitable for a baby portion, but I think that it can be made larger and can be made for the whole family, because it appeals to the taste of adults as well...
- 1 handful of cauliflower
- quarter onion
- 1 handful of fresh cheddar grated
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Onions and cauliflower are chopped and boiled in a mini pot with a small amount of water (at the level of ingredients) for 7-8 minutes.
- The boiling water should be withdrawn at the end of this period so that the loss of vitamins is minimal. Or steam the ingredients directly instead of this process.
- Then we put the dehydrated and boiled ingredients in a container suitable for the oven. Add half of the cheddar and mix it well. We arrange the butter in several pieces.
- Sprinkle the other half of the cheddar on the top and put it in the oven at 180 degrees. We cook until the cheddar is browned.
Tip: What is the Difference Between Goat's Milk and Cow's Milk?