Should our additional food lambs start the day with a delicious and nutritious pancake...
- 1 teaspoon of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt juice
- 4 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 boiled dried sun mashed with a fork
- Olive Oil (For Pan)
- We take all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk them with a wire until they become homogeneous.
- Pour olive oil into our medium-sized pan and heat it slightly, then put the whole pancake mix in the pan.
- When one side is cooked, turn it carefully with a spatula to cook the other side.
For other baby pancake recipes, you can visit our Ascianne.com/bebek-pancake-recipes page.